Honeybee Blog‎ > ‎

Bee Venom Allergy

posted Mar 27, 2015, 1:19 PM by Cliff Leverett   [ updated Mar 27, 2015, 1:19 PM by Chris ]
We got the test results from my son's allergy panel today. We new about his peanut allergy but this revealed that his sensitivity to eggs, and dogs are more serious then we had believed. It also stated that he was severely allergic to Bee Venom an 85/100 of course we already knew this after taking him the the emmergency room for his reaction. But this was required to start treatment. Hopefully we can start immunotherapy soon. 
Comments